2019 Spring Tambourine Session
April 3 - June 5 (10 weeks)
Tuition: $180/Child with their Grown-up
Additional siblings (9 mon. - 5 yr.) $80
Tuition due by cash or check written out to: Music Together Great River on the first day of class.
Class materials include one CD, a login code to access online resources, music activity book and parent guide so you can continue the musical experience throughout the week.
Location: Community United Methodist Church
9225 Jason Ave. NE Monticello, MN 55362
Park in the lower preschool parking lot
Min 6/Max 12
Gift certificates available for purchase and make a great gift for holidays, birthdays, new baby or anytime!
Questions please call 360-320-3874 or email
• A $10 gift certificate to be redeemed the following semester is awarded for each referred friend who enrolls for a class (refer a friend to the summer class and get a $5 gift certificate).
• Caregivers and parents are required to participate. Besides it's FUN! When your child sees you joining in with enthusiasm, they want to join in too! You are their greatest role model.
• Infants under 8 months attend free with registered sibling.
• Refunds are given in full up to the 2nd week of the session. A $42 fee will be assessed if the songbook and CDs have been opened.
• Make-up classes are on a space-available basis. 2 make-up classes permitted per child. Sorry, no refunds on missed classes. Call or talk to teacher to set up make-up class.
• Classes cancelled by the teacher will be made up at the end of the session, or a substitute may be provided.
• A $30 fee will be assessed for returned checks.
• Registration will be confirmed by phone or email.